Rodents consume and contaminate food. They also gnaw on electrical wires, wooden structures, and tear insulation in walls and ceilings for nesting. Rodents can also transmit diseases to humans, pets, and livestock. They have been found to transmit typhus, leptospirosis, trichinosis, and salmonellosis.
Pest Control Services For Rodents
The presence of mice and rats is usually detected by the damage they cause to food and structures, by their droppings, and by their nests. Treatment involves eliminating all entry points and population reduction by the application of rodenticides and traps.
Rodent Abatement Package
For our AllGuard and SpectraGuard1 customers, rodent services are included at no additional cost. For new customers who only desire Rodent Abatement Services, the package cost is $225.00 and includes:
- Full home inspection to identify rodent entry points
- Written report listing entry point problems and potential nesting places
- Advise on interior rodent-proofing such as food storage and trash placement
- Installation of bait stations in safe & hidden locations to eliminate activity
- 30-day warranty with follow up to collect the bait stations