The presence of mice in the home can alarm any homeowner. Mice are known to contaminate food and carry disease that may be harmful to people and pets. Finding ways to prevent mice in the home can save you time and money in the long run. If you have noticed the presence of mice in your home, contact ProTech Termite and Pest Control.
For our customers who have AllGuard or SpectraGuard1, our rodent services are included at no additional cost. For new customers who are only interested in our Rodent Abatement Services, the package cost is $225.00 and includes:
- A full-service home inspection to identify rodent entry points
- A detailed listing of entry point problems and potential nesting places
- Advice on interior rodent-proofing: food storage and trash placement
- Installation of bait stations in safe and effective locations to eliminate rodent activity
- 30-day warranty with follow up to collect the bait stations
Rodent Prevention Tips
- Take out the trash regularly
- Clean up dirty dishes
- Don’t leave food or crumbs on the counter or table
- Seal pet food when not in use
- Seal holes or areas that mice can use to travel through the home
Sometimes, even taking these measures may not stop a rodent problem if it has already started. If you notice signs of rodents in the home, contact ProTech Termite and Pest Control. Customers can call
(866) 500-1536 to schedule an appointment or schedule an appointment online.