You have enough on your plate with a house full of people. The last thing you want is an army of unwanted pests in your home. They may be difficult to spot at first, but bed bugs can wreak havoc in your home if you are not careful. Bed bugs can last several months to a year without food, so hoping they die off won’t do the trick. If you do have a bed bug infestation, it is best that you contact ProTech Termite and Pest Control. ProTech Pest Control offers comprehensive elimination services for bed bugs. We handle a full range of pest control issues from inspection to removal. Unlike other pest control companies, we have a Certified K-9 Bed Bug Inspector. Our dogs are specially trained to spot bed bugs in all areas of the home. Contact ProTech for a free consultation and estimate.
Bed Bug Prevention
There are steps homeowners can take to prevent a bed bug infestation. Bed bugs can easily be transferred from place to place. You want to be aware of your surrounding to ensure you are not in an area with bed bugs.
Preventing Bed Bugs
- Make sure you check your luggage
- Check the furniture and the bedding when traveling
- Minimize clutter in the home. Bed bugs are known for hiding.
- Make sure you check your pets for bed bugs
- If you are receiving second-hand furniture make sure you check for signs of bed bugs
Signs Of Bed Bugs
- Blood spots, egg shells, or fecal stains on the mattress or sheets
- Look for signs of bed bug bites on the skin (i.e-welts on the skin, burning and itching at bite site, skin irritation, and cluster bites)
- be bugs can be spotted with the naked eye, so be on the lookout for bed bugs on the bed, mattress, and other parts of the room.
Bed bugs are resilient creatures, so if you spot any signs of a bed bugs it is important that you contact Protech Termite and Pest Control. Our team of highly trained technicians can perform a thorough analysis of the home to check for signs of a bed bug infestation. Once the inspection is complete, your ProTech Pest Control professional will determine the proper type of treatment for your home. If you are need of service, contact ProTech Termite and Pest Control