The winter months are approaching, and many pests are looking for a warm, safe place to survive the winter. Unfortunately, that warm, safe place is often your home. At Protech Termite and Pest Control, we are dedicated to helping our clients achieve a comfortable, pest-free living environment. We offer a range of services to eliminate pests and termites from your home:
- Free Inspections & Estimates
- Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System
- Guaranteed Results
- Home Protection Plans
- Emergency Services
- Real Estate Home Sale Inspections
- Commercial Services
- Contact Protech Termite and Pest Control for your full-service residential and commercial pest control and termite needs.
Winter-Proofing Your Home To Avoid Pests
It’s no surprise that pests seek a warm place to hide out during the winter. What homeowners want to avoid is being the unintended host for a family of pests. There are a few steps you can take to minimize your chance of a pests infestation this winter.
- Seal your home. Sometimes the foundation of your home or building has small cracks or holes that are easily accessible to pests. Sealing can help stop a pest in its tracks from entering your home.
- Check your plumbing system. Check your pipes for any leaks or cracks because pests can make their way into your home from cracks in your pipes.
- Store food in the appropriate areas. Make sure foods is kept in a dry place where pests don’t have access to it. If you are storing food in the garage or basement, make sure that it is kept properly.
- Keep your home clean. Areas of unattended foods and large messes can attract pests. Keep your home clutter free to avoid unwanted pests.
Take the time to make these necessary steps to avoid attracting pests into your home. Contact ProTech Termite and Pest Control to ensure your home is pest free. Schedule an inspection with ProTech Termite and Pest Control today.