Keeping your apartment pest free is the ideal situation for an apartment owner. However, sometimes pesky pest find their way into your apartment. You may not see the pest, but you notice a hole in your garbage, or you see tiny droppings across your counter. Whatever the case may be, you have discovered signs of a pest in your home, and you are not a happy camper. Protech Termite and Pest Control in Springfield, VA offers a range of services to keep your home pest free.
What We Offer: Rodent Abatement Package
For our AllGuard and SpectraGuard1 customers, rodent services are included at no additional cost. For new customers who only desire Rodent Abatement Services, the package cost is $225.00 and includes:
- Full home inspection to identify rodent entry points
- Written report listing entry point problems and potential nesting places
- Advise on interior rodent-proofing such as food storage and trash placement
- Installation of bait stations in safe & hidden locations to eliminate activity
- 30-day warranty with follow up to collect the bait stations
If you have noticed signs of pests in your home, don’t hesitate to contact ProTech Termite and Pest Control in Springfield, VA.
Tips To Help Keep Your Apartment Pest Free
Pests may enter the home in a range of different ways. There are a few steps you can take to help keep your home protected from pests.
- Make sure you check packages before they enter your home. If a package is left outside, bugs and pests can make their way into a package. Once you open that package, the pests may enter the home and multiple. Make sure you check your package to avoid a possible infestation.
- Make sure you check your luggage and other items after traveling. You never know if your hotel, transportation, or certain public places may contain pests like bed bugs. Make sure you do a thorough check of your belongings before returning home.
- Dispose of your garbage regularly.
- Keep your pets food and water stored securely so no pest can get in.
- Make sure you properly clean crumbs and food residue after cooking or eating.